One of my favorite official Apple accessories has been their leather iPhone cases. I’ve purchased a few over the years and my only regret was how much I spent on them…. usually upwards of $50. What if you could get Apple-quality for less than half that price? Jisoncase’s Leather Slim-Fit Case is just what you’re looking for.
What is it?
Jisoncase’s Leather Slim-Fit iPhone Case is, well, everything it says in the product name. It’s a genuine leather iPhone case that’s only a little bit larger than the phone itself.
- Made of premium genuine leather without stitching, and you can see the natural variations in the hide, top notch quality.
- Fit snug, slim & no bulky. Weight: 0.05 lb. Precise cut-out allows easy access to all ports, buttons, camera on the iPhone.
- Covered power and volume buttons ensure safety and dustproof, just press on them.
What’s in the box?
Just the case itself and a little moisture packet.
Design and Features
One of the first things I noticed about Jisoncase’s case was how similar it was to an official Apple leather case I owned a couple years ago. The leather texture is soft and has a subtle grippy texture to it that makes it much easier to palm than a caseless iPhone.
And since it *is* genuine leather, the material should only look better with age as it naturally absorbs oils from your hands and endures small scratches and nicks from regular use.
The fit is snug and the case itself is very slim and lightweight. In short, this is my favorite type of case… an improvement over the look and feel of a mobile device without much extra baggage. I can’t believe this case is so inexpensive. At under $20, it’s certainly one of the best leather cases I’ve used for that price.
What I like
- Much less expensive than Apple’s official case with similar quality
- Very slim, adds a nice grip
- Will only look better with time
What needs to be improved
I’ve always been a fan of leather phone cases, and getting a case that’s of similar quality to Apple’s official leather case at half the price is a big win in my book.
Powered by WPeMatico